Powered by Fairytale Town and located at Maple Neighborhood Center, the Sacramento Adventure Playground is a free after-school youth development program for ages 6 to 15.
The Adventure Playground is open for after-school play! Check our hours of operation. Participation is free, but youth must be registered by a parent to participate.
Help support the Sacramento Adventure Playground! Donations for the Playground can be made through Fairytale Town’s website.
What’s Happening – We’re Open!
Community Day for children 5 & Under for June 12 will be 10am-12pm. Community Day page for more information
Reservations are now only required when there is 5 or more children (a normal procedure). Unless noted, adults, other than staff and cleared volunteers, are not allowed within except for a few minutes of observation. Masks are required by all and will be until all children are allowed to be mask free.
These are our critical health procedures:
- Note that protocols change depending upon the health tier and updated guidelines from the State and County.
- Limited to 45 youth.
- Parents may not stay within the Playground. When waiting outside for a pick-up or just quickly checking on your child you must wear a mask and 6′ social distance. Ok to come within for a few minutes to observe.
- Any youth or staff entering must:
- Had temperature checked by parent and no high fevers.
- Hands washed immediately upon entry.
- Observe social distancing (as best that youth can).
- Observe all off-limit play, items and other health imposed criteria/objects.
- Play is mostly OUTSIDE play only. Limited inside activity.
- In accordance with State ruling face masks must be worn
- Youth must bring their own refillable water bottle with their name clearly written on it. Refills available.
- COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF HEALTH PROCEDURES:
In the News
- KCRA recently visited the Adventure Playground.
- Good Day Sacramento visited the Adventure Playground.
- Sacramento Sidetracks reviewed the Adventure Playground.
- Capital Public Radio recently visited the Adventure Playground.