Powered by Fairytale Town and located at Maple Neighborhood Center, the Sacramento Adventure Playground is a free after-school youth development program for ages 6 to 15.
The Adventure Playground is open for after-school play! Check our hours of operation. Participation is free, but youth must be registered by a parent to participate.
Help support the Sacramento Adventure Playground! Donations for the Playground can be made through Fairytale Town’s website.
What’s Happening – We’re Open!
We are open during the pandemic. Read on for details…..
Due to the limited number of youth we can accept reservations for two hour time blocks are highly encouraged. Play Reservations are:
- Wednesdays-Thursdays-Fridays 2:15-4:15 or 4:15-6:15. Saturdays 11am-1:30pm or 1:30-4:00pm. Youths in earlier time slot may be granted a stay-over IF 2nd slot is not filled opening time (stay-over allowances start 1hr prior to opening).
- email@example.com Email (preferred) or call the morning of your desired play date. Phone: (916) 222-3831. Assume you are in if we do not answer (we have limited office staff resources now). We will have an automated message if we are full.
- Walk-Ups will be allowed only if within the participant limit number (we WILL turn away if over capacity).
These are our critical health procedures:
- Limited to 25 youth.
- Parents may not enter the Playground. When waiting outside for a pick-up you must wear a mask and 6′ social distance.
- Any youth or staff entering must:
- Had temperature checked by parent and no high fevers.
- Hands washed immediately upon entry.
- Observe social distancing (as best that youth can).
- Observe all off-limit play, items and other health imposed criteria/objects.
- Play will be for OUTSIDE play only.
- In accordance with State ruling face masks must be worn
- Youth must bring their own refillable water bottle with their name clearly written on it. Refills available.
- COMPLETE DESCRIPTION OF HEALTH PROCEDURES:
In the News
- KCRA recently visited the Adventure Playground.
- Good Day Sacramento visited the Adventure Playground.
- Sacramento Sidetracks reviewed the Adventure Playground.
- Capital Public Radio recently visited the Adventure Playground.