Sacramento Adventure Playground is proud to offer a Homeschool Enrichment Program. Each session will feature three areas of programming that are unique to the Playground:
- An enrichment component will feature a science or art activity. (40 minutes)
- Physical play will comprise structured movement within sports basics, fitness and/or fun games. (40 minutes)
- Plus, time will be given to enjoy free play within the Playground. (40 minutes)
Fall 2018 Session: September 12 – October 5, Wednesday & Friday, 12 – 2 PM
Late Fall 2018 Session: October 24 – November 16, Wednesday & Friday, 12 – 2 PM
Winter 2019 Session: February 20 – March 15, Wednesday & Friday, 12 – 2 PM
Spring 2019 Session: April 17 – May 10, Wednesday & Friday, 12 – 2 PM
For more information and a schedule of activities, please download the Homeschool Enrichment Flyer
Homeschool Sessions are open to youth in Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Targeted teaching level will be for 3rd through 6th grade.
Students may be broken up into two age-appropriate groups.
$115 per child if registered 2 weeks prior to class start
$125 per child if registered within 2 weeks of class start
$10 off discount for siblings
Space is limited, and advance registration is encouraged.
Register at the Sacramento Adventure Playground. Download the Homeschool Session Enrollment Form.
For State Payments: The Sacramento Adventure Playground is a vendor for the charter schools listed below. If your charter school is not listed, you may still be eligible. Please call the Playground at (916) 222-3831 for more information.
- CORE Placer
- Heritage Peak Charter School
- Horizon Charter Schools
- Inspire Schools
- Pacific Charter Institute
- South Sutter (Innovative Education Management)
- Sutter Peak Charter Academy
- Valley View Charter Prep
- Visions in Education