NOTE: This program is open to all and has been renamed as Fun Camp and Homeschool Enrichment Program. In regards to the coronavirus and programming structure changes these are some important notes (these will also supersede any information below it):
- Masks are required.
- Campers are limited to 12 per group. Maximum two groups. These groups will not intermingle.
- Each camper will have a dedicated craft/resource station during their rotation.
- This camp will primarily be held outside. On adverse days we will be inside.
- For the Late Fall Program SAP will provide the Wednesday Youth Writing. 916 has shared their procedures for us. One notable exception will be that the last class the students will be making a scene, costume, etc., from their story. SAP will also conduct the Thursdays STEM program for the Late Fall program.
- Please see Welcome page for a complete listing of procedures and cautions we are taking.
- Any camper staying into the free play period after the program please be aware that there will be different children present and no group division. There is a limit of 20 children within the facility.
- The Early Winter program has been pushed back to start on Jan. 6, 2021.
The Maple Collaborative of Sacramento Adventure Playground, 916 Ink and La Familia is proud to offer a Fun Camp and Homeschool Enrichment Program four times per year. All programming is on the Maple Neighborhood Center campus. The Sacramento Adventure Playground is the lead and coordinating agency.
Sacramento Adventure Playground will provide an enrichment component featuring a one SCIENCE and one ART activity per week, PHYSICAL PLAY featuring structured movement within sports basics, fitness and/or fun games, and Play & Social Time utilizing our unique setting.
916 Ink’s Creative Writing Workshop on Wednesdays will allow youth to express themselves through the written word in a safe and positive environment.
La Familia will provide a one-hour STEM program on Thursdays. Kids will have fun with coding, computer science, engineering and science experiments.
For the Maple Collaborative Homeschool Enrichment Flyer: Coming Soon
NEW FOR 2020-21!
- Early Winter Math Enrichment. A Thursday-Friday program, Dec. 3-11 and Jan. 14-22.
- 6 Group Field Trip Sessions
- Increased pricing flexibility
See what a day at our Homeschool Enrichment Program is like at our Homeschool Play Days!
2021 DATES TBA.
11:30 AM – 2:15 PM
$5 per participant
All homeschool students are invited to enjoy exclusive creative play. If you are new to the Playground this is your chance to check us out, and to consider enrollment in our above Homeschool Enrichment Program that starts the following week. Participants may extend their stay into the regular public programming time. Advance registration is not required. Come as an individual or a group of 10 or less (larger groups must notify us in advance). Kindergarten to 15yrs. Younger siblings okay (parent chaperone required, 2yrs- free).
For more information contact:
Sacramento Adventure Playground, (916) 222-3831 or
email@example.com, (Steve Caudle, Play Manager)