COVID policies are seemingly changing all the time, but it is anticipated the following will be in effect:
- Almost all activities will be held outside.
- Masks are required by all. Exceptions for some of the physical play games where there is water or strenuous exertion.
- Parents stay may not exceed 5 minutes and avoid contact with other children.
- Groupings may be restricted to 14 per group.
- Parents are responsible to check student each day for a fever.
- Hands washed upon entrance.
- Eating-Mask Off area available.
The Sacramento Adventure Playground is proud to offer a Homeschool Enrichment Program five times per year. All programming is on the Maple Neighborhood Center campus. All activities are based upon our unique setting, often using simple materials to give youth a better avenue to understanding science, art and more. We will will provide an enrichment component featuring four STEAM activities per week, two PHYSICAL PLAY activities featuring structured movement within fun games, fitness and/or sports basics, and Play & Social Time each day utilizing our unique setting.
See what a day at our Homeschool Enrichment Program is like at our Homeschool Play Days!
2021 Sept. 3 (Friday), 2022 – TBA
11:30 AM – 2:15 PM
$5 per participant
All homeschool students are invited to enjoy exclusive creative play. If you are new to the Playground this is your chance to check us out, and to consider enrollment in our above Homeschool Enrichment Program that starts the following week. Participants may extend their stay into the regular public programming time. Advance registration is not required. Come as an individual or a group of 10 or less (larger groups must notify us in advance). Kindergarten to 15yrs. Younger siblings okay (parent chaperone required, 2yrs- free).
For more information contact:
Sacramento Adventure Playground, (916) 222-3831 or
Steve Caudle, Play Manager.