We were able to open up a few more spots. Online registration must be completed by April 8. Call in registration must be completed by Saturday, April 12 by 12pm. Call (916) 222-3831.
Monday – Friday
April 11 – 15, 2022
11 AM – 2 PM
|Enrichment 1||Enrichment 2||Physical Play||Art|
|Monday||Bugs||Butterfly Craft||Scooter Fun||Cubby Sign|
|Tuesday||Bug Life Cycle||All About Chinchillas||Run Match It||Pipe Cleaner Bugs|
|Wednesday||Lizards||Cockroach Fun||Frisbee Golf||Clay|
|Thursday||Chicks||Bugs as Food||Scooter Hockey||Scissor Paper Cut Designs|
|Friday||Polliwogs||Dangerous Bugs||Water Relays||Beads|
Register Online Now (online fees apply):
SAP Spring Online Registration
Cash or Check Only (payable to Fairytale Town).
Mailing address (differs from our physical address:
Attn: Sacramento Adventure Playground, C/O Fairytale Town,
3901 Land Park Dr., Sacramento, CA. 95822.)
Each camp hands out a certificate of completion to each camper!
Before/After Care Daily Time Matrix
Check out our easy to read All Day Care Camp Matrix.
- Tuesday-Friday, 2:15-6:30 FREE care is available through the standard free public play program at the Sacramento Adventure Playground (this includes the Spring Camp)
- Tuesday-Friday Summer Camps Bridge to Free Programming Time. 12pm-2:15pm . $10 per camper, per day. 2:15-6:30 is free.
- Summer Camps Mondays 12 PM – 5:30 PM. ($20)
- Spring Camp Mondays After Care is from 2 PM-5:30 PM. ($15)
- Early Drop-Off for 9 AM – 12 PM Camps. $5 per day, per camper. Opens at 7:45 AM.
- Early Drop-Off for 11 AM – 2 PM Camps. $10 per day, per camper. Opens at 7:45 AM.
Steve Caudle, Play Manager, email@example.com
Emily Tong, Play Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org