Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the Sacramento Adventure Playground. We would be delighted to have you volunteer at the Playground!
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age.
- Youth volunteers ages 16 or 17 may be accepted but are mostly limited to General Clean-Up. Youth Volunteers at an activity station must have an adult present and supervising their performance or have demonstrated the ability to volunteer independently.
- We will gladly sign off on any educational community service hours. We cannot accept any volunteers via court order service.
- We ask that all volunteers have a vehicle at the site, or transportation available 15 minutes prior to ending time. Youth groups must have the adult supervisor present until all youth are picked up.
- All volunteers need to be able to communicate and work with youth. Volunteers should never have their phones out while volunteering.
How to Apply to be a Volunteer:
- Download the Volunteer Information Packet and Application. (Coming soon)
- Review the Volunteer Requirements and Opportunities.
- Complete the Volunteer Application Parts I & II.
- Return your completed application to the Sacramento Adventure Playground via fax, email, drop off, or post.
Sacramento Adventure Playground
3301 – 37th Ave, Sacramento, CA 95833
Phone: (916) 222-3831