NOTE: Homeschool Sessions are open to youth in Kindergarten through 8th Grade. Targeted teaching level will be for 3rd through 6th grade. Students may be broken up into two age-appropriate groups.
Enrollment Forms: SAP Homeschool 2021-22 Enrollment (pdf)
- All registered students are eligible for the one “play day” in Week 1 and 6 (usually a Thursday). No discounts or added changes for this element.
- All part-time students may substitute ONE missed day for another day that is offered during the session IF SPACE/MATERIAL IS AVAILABLE. For all other categories and usage, once signed up all fees are due and liable regardless if student misses any or all classes.
- No sibling discounts applied to Teacher’s Aide, but younger student may qualify for the discount.
- Use of school vouchers are a payment courtesy. Parents are responsible for full payment.
For State Payments: The Sacramento Adventure Playground is a vendor for the charter schools listed below. If your charter school is not listed, you may still be eligible. Please call the Playground at (916) 222-3831 for more information.
- CORE Placer
- Horizon Charter Schools
- South Sutter (Innovative Education Management)
- Visions in Education
- Clarksville Charter School (of Sequoia)
- Feather River Charter School (of Sequoia)
- Lakeview Charter School (of Sequoia)
- Winship Charter School (of Sequoia)
For the following schools and others we will gladly provide a detailed receipt for reimbursement to you.
- Heritage Peak Charter School
- Pacific Charter Institute
- Sutter Peak Charter Academy
- Valley View Charter Prep